What would you do if you could not work or had a reduced level of income due to a disability?
Calculation steps to determine needs:
Current Monthly Income Available
- Income from current group disability coverage
- Income from current individual disability coverage
- Income from spouse or other family members
- Monthly investment income
- Housing and associated taxes
- Property and liability insurance – auto, homeowner’s, umbrella, etc.
- Vehicle payments
- Food and clothing
- Child care expenses
- Loans and associated payments
- Medical expenses
- Insurance premiums (health, life, disability, dental, etc.)
- Savings, investment and retirement contributions
- Home maintenance costs
- Other expenses
Determine the gap between Current Monthly Income Available and Monthly Expenses
Then contact us at 407-671-7331 to help you!
With PBA you will get:
- Personal service: When you call PBA, you’ll always get our friendly service reps, not an automated answering service.
Customized consulting: The PBA firm serves small and large corporations with the same expertise. That means we guarantee to assist you regardless of the number of people currently enrolled with your present carrier.
PBA is your friend in the business, call us today:
Professional Benefit Administrators, Inc.
Office: (407)-671-7331 / (800)-762-4130